The professional diagnostic tool and Locksmith solution for VAG cars (VW, Skoda, Seat and Audi). SuperVAG is the solution for:
► Key Programming; and now with Smart Direct Key Programming you
can duplicate and add your key in just 2 minutes.
► Remote programming – including remote testing.
► Solution for All Key Lost situations.
All Key Lost Solution
If you are in an All Key Lost situation (with no working key), the data cannot be read directly. You must get the instrument cluster into service mode using the specially designed click on cables. SVG 149 for NEC dashboards or SVG 157 for MICRONAS dashboards (without this device you cannot continue).
After you finish the all key lost procedure, the dashboard is unlocked and you have to get into programming mode and start direct key programming.
- Dashbards VDO UDS or Micronas 2009—2012
What you‘ll need:
- SuperVAG KEY
- SVG 149 for NEC dashboards
- SVG 157 for MICRONAS dashboards
- Empty transponder
- Source +12 V to power SVG cable
- Right key blade for the lock
NOTE: For dashboards on Magneti Marelli vehicles, it is possible to add a
key just with the direct key programming via the OBD, even without a valid key.
USA & Canada
► Volkswagen Jetta, Passat, Sportwagon,
► Volkswagen Fox, Spacefox, Saveiro, Gol,
► Volkswagen Golf, Caddy, Polo, Touran,
► Seat Leon, Alhambra, Ibiza, Altea
► Skoda Fabia, Roomster, Octavia, Superb
Step 1 – Conditions and preparation.
► Select model.
► The car has no working key in the ignition.
► If you have at least one working key, you
can skip this procedure and go for direct
► You have to dismount the instrument
cluster from the car and remove the back
► Connect special cable SVG 149 for
dashboards NEC or SVG 157 for
dashboards Micronas. Connect the
SuperVAG cable to the SuperVAG USB
interface and power supply (12V).
Add on cable SVG 149 for NEC dashboards.
Add on cable SVG 157 for MICRONAS dashboards.
Step 2 – Start key programming.
- Select car model and click on key programming button.
- Click on key learning (no PIN needed) button.
Step 3 – Start all key lost procedure.
There is no key in the ignition. The program tells you that you can continue only with connected cable SVG 149 or SVG 157. Without this device you cannot continue.
Step 4 – Connect pogo pin.
- Now follow the program instructions. It tells you to turn the switch on the SVG cable to position 0. The display goes OFF.
- Then wait 10 seconds for the dashboard to go completly off.
- Here is the most important part: you must connect the pogo pin to right position on the dashboard. The pogo pin is part of the SVG cable and you can find the right position of on our website.
- When the pin is connected, turn the power supply ON and press the OK button.
- If you place the pogo pin in the right position you can get the valid data file. With this datafile you can unlock the dashboard at any time without a working key.
DONE: Now you can go on direct key programming and continue with the
learning of new keys.
SuperVAG USB interface that connects to the dashboard.